[PD] Delay effect without clicks

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:08:10 CET 2009

hi again,
vd~ allows you to be controlled via a dsp signal (as opposed to a
message inlet which only gets updated every 1,6 ms or so) and thus
allows you to smoothly change the delay time. but you have to do do an
interpolation between the messages you are feeding into it, and the best
way to do this is with [line~].

[numberbox\

[line $1 100(

[vd~ del]