[PD] Delay effect without clicks

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 27 13:10:58 CET 2009

from your first email, it sounds like you are expecting a pitch shift.
So how does the pitch shift you are hearing differ from what you are
expecting i.e. define "weird." I take it you tried different numbers
where the 50 is i.e. 500 etc.? Still weird?

It seemed to me that Frank thought you wanted to build a pitch shifter
using the delay effect.

-John

John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison