[PD] can you help me with this vocoder?

babsyco babsyco babsyco at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 00:13:17 CET 2009

Hi guys,
What an amazing resource this list is! Very exciting to me. Anyway, I'm after some help with Miller Puckette's vocoder patch. I've used vocoders before, but I can't see any of the recognizable features in this patch. What I wanna do is use an [adc~] as a modulator signal, a white noise generator as a carrier signal, and simply have a mix slider. I've tried the vocoder help patch, but it didn't help me very much. Anything you guys can offer me would be greatly appreciated-I've attached both patches.
Babsyco.
Need a new place to rent, share or buy? Let ninemsn property help.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT