[PD] agenda for upcoming book sprint?[GEM sprint]

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:37:09 CET 2009

ola,

to make it even clearer,
2 persons ( lluis gomez i bigorda and sergi lario )
keep developping some things for pdp/pidip,
and also for gem,
like the opencv bindings for pd
that you might see in pd convention :
http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:puredata_opencv

but they are not included in pd-extended
and are delivered as specific packages

xiaoo,
sevy