[PD] rjdj, was : Re: [equalizer] / [lowshelf] / [highshelf] in purepd!

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Mar 29 12:53:26 CEST 2009

Hallo,
cyrille henry hat gesagt: // cyrille henry wrote:
>> I think, currently it's probably a bit slower because of the sin(), but maybe
>> that could be put into a tabread~.
> i think the sin object is doing a linear interpolation in a 512 point table.
> (don't know how it is done in expr~, but expr~ is not used for rjlib because of it's licence, right?)

Attached is an expr-less version of saw~ which from a quick glance at
the scope looks and sounds the same. It is vanilla in that it uses
[abs~] and [>~] which are part of 0.42 (and thus RjDj). On older Pd
versions you can use for example the purepd abstractions for both from
the SVN in abstractions/purepd

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__