[PD] rjdj, was : Re: [equalizer] / [lowshelf] / [highshelf] in purepd!

volker böhm vboehm at gmx.ch
Sun Mar 29 16:29:22 CEST 2009

for some reason my mails to the list take ages until they arrive,
which makes a discussion a little difficult...

ok, something weird going on here. abs~ is not doing what i would
think it should be doing - calculating the absolute value of the
incoming signal. instead it simply seems to pass input to output (no
errors in pd window).