[PD] pd book sprint

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:50:16 CEST 2009

sure, I could do both.
But I think it would be inportant to start just after

   - AUDIO TUTORIALS
   - SimpleSynthIntroduction<http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/SimpleSynthIntroduction>

and before the oscilators with the Short DC offset chapter.

Then edit and correct the oscilator patches with values from -1 to 1

I also can create and put in the oscilator chapter a Triangle wave oscilator
made with phasor

what do you say?

Cheers