[PD] pd book sprint

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:54:45 CEST 2009

well, for instance
inside the Squarewaves and Logic  chapter

the DC Offset could be easilly built inside the EXPR object, either in the
one that is already there, or in an object right after to make the
visualization easier. I could edit all thos patches that need to adjust the
DC offset.

On this case, it would also be nice to have the Tables just a bit larger
that -1 - 1, (1.1 or 1.2) so we can better see the Square Waves.

cheers