[PD] pd book sprint

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Mar 30 16:57:49 CEST 2009

I've noticed that some systems actually don't create [>~] or [<~], so I
was thinking to redo those sections with [expr~] anyways. If you'd like
to jump in and do all that, it could work. The main part of that chapter
is that it is also covering digital logic, so I wanted to stick with
values of 0 and 1 for clarity. Do you see any way we can work this out?

D.

---Oblique Strategy # 176:
"What context would look right?"