[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, March 29th 5pm)

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:18:45 CEST 2009

Thanks to Mike for organizing the Chicago meeting yesterday, and to
Kyle for also showing up.

It was good to connect with some other PD users here, and totally
interesting to see what you've been working on / have worked on.  Even
(or especially) when it was over my head.

I'd like to do it again some time, assuming that you both haven't
gotten completely jaded and stopped using PD completely ;)
I'll be sure to bring some of my own material.

-Ben