[PD] pd book sprint

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:38:51 CEST 2009

I tried again, and now it works much better than before... so I guess there
was something wrong before.

Well Claude, it seems it almost works as the [triangle~] object.

Do you guys know about this one? It comes in some external library.

Were you who did it anyway Claude? :)

[triangle~] works in a similar fashion, it goes smoothly from inverse
sawtooth to triangle and the sawtooth depending on the parameter (from 0 to
1).

The thing is that Triangle corrects the DC Offset, which could easily be
done in the expr. But now I may start to sound like an obssessed DC Offset
maniac.

Cheers
Alex

--