[PD] Pure Data FLOSS Manual Book Sprint 4-6 April 2009 in NYC and Berlin

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:38:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

I can go as well. Don't know yet exactly how much time, but should be able
to be there each day. Some details:

- is the information below about guidelines / chapters in a wiki
somewhere? should it be? It might be better to people to organise
themselves before the sprint starts. So that at the time of the sprint,
the only thing to do is to run.

- I can proof things, and give the "newbie with not so much pacience for
things that don't work" point of view - specially for ubuntu

- I can bring some documentation, in case necessary: Roads' Tutorial,
Csound book, microsound, ... (didn't look at the floss pages yet, don't
know if that's important)

- I can do some portuguese desserts

- I'm not bad at proofing things and making them more presentable, I
guess. at least I don't dislike it.

- and whatever

João

--