[PD] Pure Data FLOSS Manual Book Sprint 4-6 April 2009 in NYC and Berlin

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:47:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to participate remotely somehow. I understand that you also
want to cover Gem(?), so I'd like to propose a chapter on video
tracking. motion tracking, background subtraction, showing how to do
alpha masking, color tracking, I also would like to include some
documentation of pix_opencv, unless someone else is already doing that,
for example face tracking, but also other possibilities of opencv
(pattern recognition).
I also think the TUIO stuff should go there (with references to touchlib
or touché), and multiblob.

AFAIK there is no gem section yet, so I don't know if it is possible to
do just one chapter without a general introduction to gem??

Btw, there are tons of other topics to cover...

marius.