[PD] pd book sprint

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:09:23 CEST 2009

yeah, well, as I say, care must be taken not to repeat or get redundant.
I hope we could gather the available publications somehow, and write notes
on the aims of each of them. This is certainly nice for those who want to
get started, they can know what there is around, and choose what to read,
and in what order...

I surely see pd-tutorial as a step further than Floss Manuals. And I am
working on something that is even further, and in between Miller's

that is cool right?

cheers

--
Alexandre Torres Porres