[PD] Pdpedia and random generation

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:46:11 CEST 2009

the "someone" would be in charge of the server space and the
maintainance of the mediawiki (accounts, updates, spam, search
functionality, synchronization with other documentations). this could
also be done by several people, but usually the responsibility is with
one person. all the rest can easily be done by a group of admins or
even be totally open to the public.

I guess the work that is missing at the moment is not so much about
writing all the articles.
marius.