[PD] recursive video feedback in GEM or PDP?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Mar 31 16:36:46 CEST 2009

The other night I watched a very nice lecture from Paul Prudence
(dataisnature.com). He uses VVVV to make audio-responsive video
feedback, where a single shape (a square) is recursively displayed,
causing very complex structures to arise. The relevant parts of the
lecture are here:

http://www.vimeo.com/2930699
http://www.vimeo.com/3003040

although I would encourage people to go through the whole thing (11
parts on Vimeo) if they have time + interest.

I'd at a loss to think of how something similar, i.e. the recursive
feedback, could be done in GEM or PDP. Any suggestions?

best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::