[PD] recursive video feedback in GEM or PDP?

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Mar 31 17:26:30 CEST 2009

this was the old way to do (but still working fine).
i think it can be faster to render in a framebuffer, and use this framebuffer as a texture to draw in a 2nd framebuffer.
and drawing back to the 1st.
etc.
there are also some example in the glsl section.
jack also send a simple exemple somwhere recently.

++