[PD] recursive video feedback in GEM or PDP?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Mar 31 17:35:07 CEST 2009

Second question: would I gain anything by bridging between GEM and PDP
for something like this? Or would the [gem2pdp] and [pdp2gem] use more
resources than I would gain from using PDP in this situation?

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::