[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, March 29th 5pm)

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:05:32 CEST 2009

Once a month sounds reasonable to me.  That feels like enough time for
us each to make some progress between meetings.  I'm open to whatever
though.

Definitely interested in a workshop on writing externals.  It's an
area that I know very little about and feel like an in-person
discussion would be a good boost.

And I don't mind a bit of traveling, just so long as I can get there
by public transportation.

-Ben