[PD] self-modifying and dynamic patching

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Thu Mar 12 10:52:27 CET 2009

hey derek..

i've done some hunting on your behalf, and i think i've found what you are
referring to.. a patch created by leonard swiezinski in 2002:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2002-03/004940.html

alas, the link is a 404.. and mr. swiezinski has been inactive for several
years. although he does still own the parent site floppy35.de..

markmail.com is useful ;)

ciao,
dmotd

ps.. i have numerous experiments in dyn-pd on old hard-disk-drives.. wouldn't
be too difficult to dig through, but i am sure you will find plenty of
examples..