[PD] self-modifying and dynamic patching

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Thu Mar 12 17:00:55 CET 2009

Hi Derek

i made a mixer for netpd once, that dynamically creates channels and
fx-bus. it uses the whole netpd framework, statesaving etc.

http://www.netpd.org/Mx

if you have already a netpd synth it's quite easy to plugin to the mx,
something like that:

[osc~]
|\
[i2mx~ $0 yourInstrumentName]

but: it only works with netpd :)
but2: there seems to be a problem with pd-0.42, that i will fix soon.

eni