[PD] PdCon09: TeX paper templates

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:43:41 CET 2009

exactly, In fact I got to this template because it was the one I used when I
wrote a Paper to NIME
Ooops, you caught me :)

busted...

But David did work on a version for us, I cant even see it, but I am
uploading them to our website.

I have it attached here. Hope it helps...

Sorry again for the inconvenience...

cheers
Alex