[PD] Gem to screensaver

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Sat Mar 14 06:08:07 CET 2009

> Hey guys
>
> Possibly a noob question but is it possible to package a generative gem
> patch as a screensaver?  How would I go about this?

Attached files contain what may be a working solution under Windows.

Quick starter:
(Assuming you have Pd installed under 'c:\Program Files\pd\)

1. Store the following 3 files under 'c:\'
     1) pd_scr.pd
     2) pd_scr_helper.pd
     3) pd_scr.bat

2. Set the attached file 'pd_scr.scr' as your screen saver.

etc.
'pd_scr.scr' is a simple program that launches 'c:\pd_src.bat'

pd_scr_edit.bat starts up with the -noloadbang option added for ease of
editing.

--
David Shimamoto