[PD] 8ch diffusion

Achim Bornhoeft achim.bornhoeft at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:34:18 CET 2009

Hello Frank,
thank you very much for your patches. I'll have a look at it very soon.
Because of [mtx_mul~] I would like to add iemmatrix to my path list.
How can I set a new search path for a library when the folder is
inside the PD package (because I can't open the PD Contents from the
window that opens.)
Thanks for help.

Achim