[PD] PD t-shirts

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:10:45 CEST 2009

Hello List,

I'm considering designing and selling PD related t-shirts.  I haven't
totally worked out the logistics.  Basically I was inspired by the
[Bang( shirts that I've seen online, but which are no longer available
as far as I can tell.

Anyway, if I did so, I would like to donate all of the proceeds toward
further PD development, specifically documentation of poorly
documented objects (or example patches, which is basically the same
thing).

How do you all think would be the best way of going about this?

Should I stockpile the money and then offer it to someone as a sort of
grant?  That's less than ideal in my opinion.  I really don't know how
to go about this.

Any/all input is welcome

-Ben