[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:56:21 CEST 2009

> Do we want pdpedia to just be a reference manual of objects?
I think it is a good start. To have a list of Every Object out there, and
make clear which are written, and the ones who are not. And discuss in a
group of interested people a sort of division of works, strategies... etc.

A nice and simple model must be followed, we could think about expanding
pdpedia for other info later, as I believe this is very urgent.

Now, I would really love to collaborate, who is there already for me to
join? And whoelse wants to join too?

cheers