[PD] Pdpedia and random generation

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 1 18:07:06 CEST 2009

Alexandre Porres wrote:
>> Do we want pdpedia to just be a reference manual of objects?
> I think it is a good start. To have a list of Every Object out there, and
> make clear which are written, and the ones who are not.

does this mean that you want to make a reference manual of Every Object,
  no matter whether it has been implemented or not?

> A nice and simple model must be followed, we could think about expanding
> pdpedia for other info later, as I believe this is very urgent.

but what keeps us from doing this right now? what has kept us from doing
so in the past few years of pdpedia's existance?
what shall we do to avoid becoming a honeypot?

asdmr
IOhannes