[PD] pdpedia

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 5 23:11:37 CEST 2009

Yes, Pd-extended has the "pdpedia" link in the Help Menu.  If you have
a help patch open, that pdpeida menu command will take you to the
pdpedia page for that help patch.

.hc

On Apr 2, 2009, at 9:00 PM, Alexandre Porres wrote:

> hey, now I remember that the extended version has links to PdPedia,
> right?
>
> So it is just a matter of carrying it on I suppose.
>
> cheers
>
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:25 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig
> <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:
> Philip Potter wrote:
> I tried to upload an image to pdpedia but uploads are disabled.
>
> a) Are there any plans to allow uploads to pdpedia?
> b) Does anyone have any suggestions for places to host images to be
> used on pdpedia?
>
> use the mediapool http://wiki.puredata.info/mediapool/Main_Page
>
> mfgasdr
> IOhannes
>

> --
> Alexandre Torres Porres
> cel. (11)8179-6226
> Website: http://porres.googlepages.com/home
> http://www.myspace.com/alexandretorresporres

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.
  - from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs