[PD] T-Shirt Designs Online

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:53:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

Didn't get much of a chance to work on designs myself this weekend,
but a few of you have sent me designs or suggestions over the past
week so I thought I'd at least get those up for you all to check out.

Let me know which designs you all like best.

http://benbakersmith.com/pdshirts.html

I'm leaning toward the pointer personally, but I think I can do two
designs so keep that in mind.

p.s. Sorry I didn't credit the designers, I don't feel like searching
through my archived mail right now.  I'll be sure to give props to
whoever's designs get used once that's all sorted out.

--
http://benbakersmith.com