[PD] a story for Lists

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Apr 6 12:31:37 CEST 2009

This is all well and good, but no new Pd user is going to read all this,
let alone know what to do with it ;-)

For the FLOSS Manuals book, I've asked people to be less theoretical and
more concentrated on real life examples which do real life things,
rather than extended lists of taxonomies. So if we can come up with
proper examples which illustrate the properties of lists and when you
use what, that would be a lot better.

best wishes!
Derek

--