[PD] Pd seriell printers

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Mon Apr 6 15:17:56 CEST 2009

Hi Mathieu, Hi all

after all searchung the papers, reading about pins and ESC/P, i got the
printer now, so i could start to test. and it could be parallel, usb or
serial. I would prefer serial, but if there are better solutions....?

could you give me a glue how to start? i could not find out how to print
lets say "hello world" from PD. is it just to send the asciis to the
printer, or do i need hex? sorry for beeing so supernude ;-)

thank you in advance
markus