[PD] call for testing: Pd-extended 0.41.4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Apr 8 07:19:29 CEST 2009

On Apr 2, 2009, at 10:09 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Matthias Neuenhofer wrote:
>> I think it went to svn via Cyrille. What to do geting the release
>> state?
>
> ask :-)
>
> answer: no, it's not yet in an officially released version of Gem.
> what to do with it?
> make a Gem release and include it? this will most likely stall the
> Pd-extended release-candidate.

Let's get this one released, then get a new Gem build included.  One
the release is done, then we can switch the nightly builds of Gem to
trunk.

.hc

> fgmaft
> IOhannes

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler