[PD] embedded preferences...

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 9 18:30:50 CEST 2009

I think this is a good idea, but don't know in detail how to do it.
Patches should be able to have a say as to what they "prefer" (beyond
what's available via the declare object) but they can't just smash over
everything - for instance, they might not know what audio device they
should use.

O've started putting local config files in some of my patches for which
I have versions for 3 different audio setups the patch has to run in -
I just use loadbang and textfile :)

Miller