[PD] Pdpedia and random generation

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:39:26 CEST 2009

well, to host a convention here is definately and effort to put
S.America in the game.

What you are discussing feels to me like one of the best issues to
raise up in Round Tables.

Actually, Round tables were said to be proposed here on the list, so
lets talk about this more later on.

I am up for parties alright...

--
Alexandre Torres Porres