[PD] [PD-announce] Pd FLOSS Manual Update pt 1

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Apr 10 01:57:49 CEST 2009

Hey Glerm,

no problem to borrow, as it's GPL, etc etc. However, if you wanted to
engage in actual proper translation then then organization and
infrastructure of FLOSS Manuals would be at your disposal. Best to wait
until there are some 1.0 and later 2.0 (with sensors, networking, GEM,
MIDI, etc) versions to translate of course. But I think Brazilian
translation would be a very cool first translation of the releases.
Maybe Adam Hyde from FLOSS Manuals could offer some suggestions on how
to do it as well. They are actually busy writing a manual on how to
translate manuals I believe...

best!
D.

--