[PD] Pdpedia and random generation

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Fri Apr 10 06:44:22 CEST 2009

sorry, i meant wiki as a shorthand for software revision control, so
that there is a trace history of edits and the database can be
exported at a given revision.

interesting ideas however, i admit i'm not completely familiar with
the JSON format, but i do understand the basis behind this request.
definitely something to think about.

dmotd