[PD] Creation Argument Weirdness

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 08:40:40 CEST 2009

Thanks, Matt.

I also see that I overlooked a previous thread about this very
issue.  I guess I shouldn't make a bug tracker entry since it's not
clear whether this is desired behavior or not, but I'm curious:
does anyone desire this behavior?  It just seems obscure that
loadbang would bang but disable (non-[pipe]ed) outlets.

-Jonathan