[PD] 64-bit builds for Mac OS X 10.5/Intel?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Apr 10 16:52:06 CEST 2009

So there is a part-time Mac OS X 10.5/Intel build box running. This
could run nightly-ish 64-bit builds if someone got the 64-bit builds
working in the build system.  I don't have time to do it, but I could
help make sure it runs automatically if someone figures out the build
flags.

Basically, there is some infrastructure in place for it, I think it
should be possible just by editing the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS in packages/
darwin_app/Makefile

                             kill your television