[PD] Creation Argument Weirdness

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Apr 11 12:36:13 CEST 2009

Hallo,
Matt Barber hat gesagt: // Matt Barber wrote:

> I haven't tried this (and can't on this computer), but it occurred to
> me you may want to see what happens if you put the [pipe 0] directly
> after the [loadbang] (before the trigger).  [pipe] and [delay] should
> always make a break in logic flow, right?

They change the depth-first message passing to a breadth-first, i.e. if you
have e.g. a [t b b b] on top and have a [delay/pipe] connected to the rightmost
outlet, then processing is suspended when the delay is reached to let the other
two bangs to their thing first, then processing is resumed after the
delay/pipe.

Ciao
--
Frank