[PD] more interpolation of arrays

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 02:43:17 CEST 2009

Hello list , i have a question, ive made this patch for interpolating arrays, the patch uses 3 arrays, one array to interpolate the contents of the 2 other arrays. I need to use this for a gem patch that has dsp turned off so i dont need to use "~" objects. I made it using a gemhead and a repeat object . It works fine but since the repeat is beeing triggered 30 times in a second it consumes more than 30 % of my cpu. so my question is How can i make this without triggering from the gemhead? how about if i want to trigger the iteration every time i change the interpolation amount?
please check the attached patch

thanks

Pun