[PD] Needed libs for extended on Linux

Nicanor Garcia purengo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:58:23 CEST 2009

Hello,

Sorry to bother you with this question but I'm really in a hurry.

I need to install pd-extended on a machine that doesn't have access to
internet, it is a machine in my university.

We installed Ubuntu Studio 8.04 on it and it's working fine.

I forced the installation with the deb package but I got some errors about
Gem and others externals not working because of some needed libs.

For tomorrow I need to work with all the audio objects so I was thinking
about downloading the deb packages for the needed libs in my house and
taking them in an Flash memory, but I'm not sure which packages do I really
need.

I'll apreciate if you could help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Nicanor García O.