[PD] Needed libs for extended on Linux

Alvaro alvaro at berlin.de
Tue Apr 14 10:35:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

you could get a list of dependencies by first installing the puredata package with synaptic and then looking in properties -> dependencies.

But then these dependencies have dependencies of their own and so on, so this is probably a neverending story.

If you are working offline, you could consider using a bootable cd with everything pre-installed, like puredyne:

http://code.goto10.org/projects/puredyne/

Hope it helps.chao
Alvaro