[PD] pdp_freeframe freeze - perhaps a bug?

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 23:27:40 CEST 2009

Greetings,

This is the help file for pdp_freeframe wrapped, so that the parameter names are transferred to the sliders.

It used to work, then I upgraded to Ubuntu Intrepid and pd-extended 0.40-3 to solve some other issues (stability, pd crashing while using pdp on a projector).

Now it freezes PD when you change the effect. But another wierd thing happened. When I save the patch after changing the effect, the sliders that were changed revert to black and white, 128x15.

Can anyone explain this? It may give me more of an insight into how the GUI and pd communicate with one another.

Best,
Ed

Lone Shark: Synchromatic: Out December 1st 2008
http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com/store
Also available through the iTunes store