[PD] Need help for presenting workshop

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:36:35 CEST 2009

Hi there everybody,

My friend just told me to give a workshop about Pd here in Indonesia. Can
anybody suggests what kind of material I should present? Initially I want to
give 2 sessions in2 meetings, the first meeting will discuss the basic of
Pd, while giving a hands-on practice on making some simple instruments,
while on the second meeting I will discuss the visual side of Pd, such as
GEM, pdp and pidip. But, can anybody give more suggestion about what to
present? I suspect that this kind of workshop is the first in Indonesia, so
I just want to give everybody a good impression on this powerful software.

Thank you very much

--
mataharipertama.wordpress.com
kotakmakan.multiply.com