[PD] My first external: [fsm] finite state machine for pd

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Apr 19 11:46:14 CEST 2009

moin lsw,

pretty cool, especially since it has next to no dependencies (unlike
[gfsm], which needs glib and of course libgfsm ;-)  Any chance of adding
some AT&T-style I/O routines for compatibility?  That way, users could
easily switch back and forth between [gfsm_automaton] and [fsm]
representations by bouncing the data over the filesystem (ugly but
portable), so you could get visualization with dot, regex compilation,
markov chain generation, weighted transitions, etc. etc. ...

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2009-04-15 23:59:32, lsw <lsw at floppy35.de> appears to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology