[PD] disable ctrl+q / command+q or display a dialog box?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Apr 20 18:20:24 CEST 2009

In Pd-extended 0.41.4, you now get a confirmation prompt.  You can get
it here, its beta, but close to release:

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/

Or you can embed this object in your patch, or copy and paste the code
inside.  It sends two lines of Tcl to the GUI to disable the menu_quit
command, which quits Pd.  Then you'll have to kill or "force quit" Pd
to make it quit.