[PD] max/ pd lexicon

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Apr 23 08:48:26 CEST 2009

Hallo,
steve grealish hat gesagt: // steve grealish wrote:

> Hi everyone. This is my first posting to the list. I'm pretty new to PD, but
> I know Max/Msp pretty well. Sadly, my Max demo ran out and I don't have much
> money, but thank goodness for PD. I was wondering if there exists a sort of
> Max/PD lexicon that gives the name of certain objects in Max (like cycle~)
> and the name of a similar or comparable object in PD (osc~). If not, I think
> it would be a useful project for an experienced PD and Max user with some
> free time.

Hehe, nobody has free time. :) But as you currently are doing the switch, it
would be really cool if you could take notes while you experience the process.

I started a quick Wiki page to collect these here:
http://puredata.info/docs/tutorials/PdForMaxUsers

Just add your notes there (possibly after you've created an account on puredata.info)

Ciao
--
Frank