[PD] GEM pix_write bugs (timelapse)

stefan stefanpiat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 12:11:05 CEST 2009

hallo!

I have no problem of file path with pix_write?
I observe the same problem with memory, I think it's a problem of pix_image
& pix_multiimage ?
(both crash pd and I don't have to wait for a long time...)
I make some test with pix_buffer, but the problem is when you want to create
buffer with loot of images....
and for that pix_image is cool because the frames dont stay in the memory
(in theory? maybe this cause the crash?)

P.s: nice trick to control the pix_write index :)
p.p.s : I'm on Osx 10.5 using pd-0.41.4-extended-20090413

cheers
stéfan