[PD] Troubles using Alesis Photon X25 as AUDIO output

gabe vinardi gabevinardi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:48:26 CEST 2009

thx max,, i already try with asio drivers... didn't work out

again, thanks for your hand!

if someone else can figure it out how to make my photon work as audio
output or what could be this noise please reply.

just in the case that it is related, here is a message that pd returns
when setting the photon as midi in:
"Warning: midi input is dangerous in Microsoft Windows\; see Pd manual)"

notice that it works perfectly as midi in anyway, the problem occurs
only when i want to use it as AUDIO output

.