[PD] pix_multiblob crashing

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 29 14:20:55 CEST 2009

brandt at subnet.at wrote:
> Hello
>
> i would like to start experiments with motiontracking. It seemed a good
> starting point to use pix_multiblob. unfortunatly it does crash pd. I have
> tried it with vista and pure dyne. on both of them i did not succed.
>
> also pix_blobtracker does not open
>
> the funny thing is, if i try pix multiblob on my office machine it seems
> to work.
>
> am I missing somthing?

yep, there was a memory-access bug in [pix_multiblob], which was fixed
some weeks ago (see closed bugs in the bugtracker).
the bug appeared e.g. ehen using higher resolution images (e.g. 640x480)
instead of the ordinary lo-res is had for testing (the bug could have
appeared anywhen though; it was just a matter of (bad) luck)

no w32 builds yet.

fgamsrd
IOhannes